The following Fuze View reports can be scheduled:
- Call Log
- Meeting Log
- Queue Call Log
- Fax Log
- Call Aggregates
- Queue Call Aggregates
- Queue Agent Aggregates
Step 1: Parameters
Pick your data set for the report and related settings.
- Schedule Name: Specify the name of the schedule. This will identify this schedule under My Schedules.
- Data: From the drop-down menu, select the report for which the schedule is set to run.
- Timeframe: From the drop-down menu, select the timeframe of the data you would like to export.
- File Format: From the drop-down menu, select the format of the data being exported. The available options are:
Step 2: Schedule
Designate when the report should be run.
- Get This Report: From the drop-down menu, select the frequency of the data export. The available options are:
- Time: From the drop-down menu, select the time to run the scheduled export.
Step 3: Notification
Additional email notification options
- File Name (Optional): Specify the name of the exported report.
- Email Notification Option: Check to send an email copy of the scheduled report.
- Send To (Required for email notifications): Specify an email address where you will be notified once the export is complete. You can specify multiple email addresses by separating them with a comma.
- Subject (Optional): Specify a subject line for the email notification.
- Message (Optional): Specify a message for the body of the email.
Centralized Scheduler Management
My Schedules provides a centralized view of all your schedules. Users can access this under their account in the upper right-hand corner.
- Schedule Name: Name of the schedule. Set up during original schedule creation.
- Export Type: Data/Report type of the schedule
- Recurrence: Frequency of the schedule.
- Last Run: Last time the schedule was run.
- Next Run: Next time the schedule is set to trigger.
- Status: The current status of the schedule.
- Normal: Schedule is set to run as expected.
- Paused: Schedule is paused and will not run until it is resumed.
Click the options menu to the right of a schedule to Pause, Edit, or Delete a scheduled report.