Fuze Connect is a desktop application which automatically looks up HubSpot data during a call, to give you the information you need about the caller at a glance.
Expand a section below to view detailed information about configuring Fuze Connect for Hubspot.
Fuze Connect is offered as a desktop application. To install Fuze Connect on your computer, you can download the executable from Fuze servers.
- Open your web browser and navigate to the Fuze Connect download link: https://fuzeconnect.gts.fuze.com/.
- Your browser should automatically download the Mac or Windows installer that is specific to your platform.
- Open the downloaded Fuze Connect installer, and follow the installation instructions.
Perform the following actions to set up Fuze Connect with HubSpot:
- Once the installation is complete, you may start Fuze Connect.
- On the first run, you will need to log in to your Fuze account.
- From the login screen, enter your Fuze Username and click Next.
- Depending on your account settings, you will either be prompted for your Fuze Password, or redirected to your authentication provider to complete your login.
Once you log in with your Fuze account, additional authentication will be required to complete the connection between Fuze and HubSpot.
If you receive the following message, you must authorize your connected HubSpot integration before you can use Fuze Connect.
- Click Continue to be redirected to your HubSpot.
- If necessary, log into your HubSpot. In some cases, a screen may appear prompting for authorization for Fuze Connect to be able to access HubSpot. Click Grant access to proceed.
After the Oauth2 process is finished, a Fuze Connect landing page will appear on the browser.
Once Fuze Connect has been authorized with your HubSpot instance, you can begin using Fuze Connect right away.
When you are not on a call, Fuze Connect will display the following idle screen.
The idle screen shows the connection status of Fuze Connect. Below the status text and image is the call history, which shows all calls made or received while Fuze Connect was open and active.
- A left arrow indicates an inbound call.
- A right arrow indicates an outbound call.
Clicking a record in the call history will dial that contact at the number shown.
Calls initiated in this way will be made using your preferred click to call device, as configured in the Fuze Customer Portal.
On an incoming or outgoing call, the connector will present relevant information by performing a lookup in your connected HubSpot environment based on the caller’s phone number and Caller ID.
Once the lookup is complete, a table will be displayed showing relevant data.
Fuze Connect will attempt to match the phone number to any accounts in the connected HubSpot environment.
Contacts will be searched matching the phone number, and if found, it will be displayed in the primary area. When there is a contact match, the integration will display related deals.
The following actions can be performed on the associated data in Fuze Connect while on a call:
- Click the caller's name to open that contact in your connected HubSpot.
- Click the deal listing to automatically open that record in your connected HubSpot.
- Clicking the New Deal link creates a new deal in HubSpot and displays it in the browser.
When the call is answered, a Notes window will be opened. It will allow the user to add call notes related to the contact of the call, and select a wrap-up code.
Call notes will also include a link to the associated call recording link.
Call recordings are stored on the Fuze platform for a defined amount of time, which is currently 60 days. If a user clicks on a call link for a call that is older than this defined time, they will receive an error or notification that the link is expired.