When joining a Fuze meeting, there are three different ways to connect to the audio portion of the meeting.
- This method will route the audio over your network and use audio on your computer.
- It allows you to use your connected headset (or built-in computer speakers and microphone).
- Directly dial +1-201-479-4595 from a phone to connect to the meeting.
Choose the Call Me option to have Fuze call your phone number for meeting audio.
- Once you answer the call, you will be connected to the meeting.
Dial In (Toll-Free)
Please note that your meeting host may incur charges for the use of Toll-Free dialing.
- Dial +1-855-346-3893 from a phone to connect to audio using your phone without incurring any usage costs.
- This option may not be available for all users.