If you experience a blank screen when you try to share your screen during Fuze Desktop meetings with Windows, the issue may be automatic graphic card switching.
Complete the following steps to resolve the issue.
You must download the Nvidia Control Panel from the Microsoft Store.
- In the Windows Control Panel, click Nvidia Control Panel.
- Click Manage 3D Settings.
- Under I would like to use the following 3D settings, click on Program Settings.
- Under Select a program to customize, click Add.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\FuzeBox\Fuze and select Fuze.exe.
- Click Add Selected Program.
- Under Select the preferred graphics processor for this program, click Integrated graphics.
- Click Apply.
You can now share your screen during Fuze Desktop meetings with Windows.