Navigate to the Queues tab, and click a queue in the call queue grid for a detailed view of the queue.
Expand a section below to view detailed queue and call information.
The menu bar displays the name of the queue and gives you the options to navigate back to all queues, access the queue alert settings, and open the current queue details screen in a separate window.
The calls waiting section displays the number of calls that are currently waiting for an active agent to handle.
The total number of waiting calls and the average wait time for the current day is displayed above the grid. When the number of waiting calls exceeds the available space, a scroll bar is displayed to the right of the window. Scroll to view every waiting call.
- Position: The place that the call holds in the queue. The call in position 1 is the next call directed to an agent.
- Caller: The caller's phone number and name, when available.
- Wait time: The amount of time that the call has been waiting in the queue.
- Call actions: Transfer or answer a waiting call.
Click Transfer to transfer the call to an active agent. See Transferring a call for more information.
Click Answer to open a call controller window and answer the call.
Transferring a Call
Use the Transfer button to send a waiting call to an active agent.
- In the Calls waiting section, locate the waiting call that you want to transfer and click the Transfer icon.
The Transfer to window is displayed.
- In the search bar in Transfer to, enter the name of the queue, agent, contact, or number that you want to transfer the call to.
For queues, the number of available agents is displayed under the queue name. For agents and contacts, their status is displayed under their name. Point your cursor to the row in the results to view the available action icons.
- Click the row containing the queue or contact that you want to transfer the call to.
- The call is removed from the calls waiting section, transferred to the selected queue or agent, and a confirmation message is displayed in the top-right corner of the queue screen.
Calls so far today provides a summary of the call queue metrics for the current business day.
The following information is displayed:
- Completed: The number of calls that were successfully handled by agents and not abandoned. The percentage of overall calls that this number represents is displayed under the the total.
- Abandoned: The number of waiting calls where the caller ended the call before it was answered by an agent. The percentage of overall calls that this number represents is displayed under the the total.
- Service level: The percentage of calls that were handled in compliance with your organization's Service Level Agreement (SLA) for that queue. Any yellow, orange, or red alerts impact the Service level statistic.
In the Fuze Portal, use Service Level (seconds) on the Main Settings tab to set the service level for the queue. To access the Main Settings tab, log in to the Fuze Portal and navigate to Contact Center > Queues > [Queue Name] > Main Settings.
The agents grid lists the agents that are assigned to the call queue. The number of active agents is displayed above the grid, followed by the total number of agents that are assigned to the queue. The following information is also displayed:
To sort the agents grid by column, click the caret to the right of the column name.
For additional information about managing queues, please refer to Call Flow Manager on Fuze Community (login required).
It displays the agent's name, extension, and device type.
It displays the agent's current status, such as:
- On a call
- Signed out
When the agent status is not On a call, the amount of time since the agent ended their last call is displayed to the right of their status.
It displays the number of calls the agent handled for the current day.
When the agent is on a call, this column displays the caller's number and name, when available.
When the agent is on a call, this column displays the duration of the current call.
Message icon: Click this icon to open a chat conversation between you and the agent.
Profile icon: Click the i icon to view the profile pane in a new or existing chat conversation with the agent.
Additional Menu Options
Pause icon: Click it to display a list of reasons that take the agent out of the call queue so that calls are not sent to the agent.
Sign out: Click it to sign the agent out of the queue. When an agent is signed out, calls are not routed to that agent.