The Fuze Meeting Scheduler for Outlook is available for Fuze customers that specifically use Microsoft Outlook on Windows (regardless of on premise or O365 email exchange type) and want the ability to schedule, start, and configure Fuze meetings directly within Outlook.
For additional information about installing the required Fuze plugins, please refer to Fuze Plugins and Connectors on Fuze Community (login required).
With the Fuze Meeting Scheduler for Outlook, your users can perform the following actions directly from the Outlook ribbon:
- Add Fuze Meetings to Outlook calendar invites
- Choose the Fuze Meeting type
- Populate meeting request with Fuze meeting information such as the meeting ID and meeting link
- Start Meetings with the click of a button
- Delegate invitees as presenters or hosts.
An Fuze presence integration is also available for this integration and can be installed via the steps described in this article on Fuze Community.
Fuze Meeting Scheduler Features
When this integration is installed, the Fuze Meet Now menu icon is available in the Outlook ribbon.
The Meeting Options menu icon allows you to integrate custom Fuze Meetings into your Outlook workflow.