In Rooms, you can share your screen or an open app. Screen sharing is a great way to give a presentation, show a report, or help explain an idea to everyone in a meeting.
Depending on the type of meeting, the meeting host may need to promote you before you can share your screen.
Promoting a meeting attendee
Promote a meeting attendee so they can share their screen.
- In the control bar at the bottom of the screen, click the Participants List icon.
- Click the vertical ellipses beside the contact that you want to promote.
- Click Promote.
Sharing your screen
- Click Share. The Share menu is displayed.
- Select one of the following options on the right side of the Share menu:
- Click Share Screen, then select a screen to share in the menu that appears
- Click Share App, then select an app from the list of open apps that appears. This shares only the app, and nothing else on your screen.
If you are sharing a Microsoft™ Powerpoint™ presentation, we recommend selecting Share Screen.
While you are sharing your screen, Fuze displays a control toolbar at the top of your screen. The full list of meeting controls and settings are available from this controller.
To stop sharing your screen, click the Stop Sharing button.