In Fuze Mobile, you can search your entire message history using key words or phrases.
Additionally, you can search for messages from specific people or groups, and you can filter search results by sender, group conversation, and date.
Search for a Message
You can search your messages from the Search screen.
To search for a message:
- Tap in the Search field at the top of the main Fuze Mobile screen. The Search screen appears.
- Tap Messages.
- (Optional) To search for messages from:
then tap the person or group name in the list that appears.
- a specific person: Type "from:", followed by the person's name,
- a group conversation: Type "in:",
- Enter the key word or phrase you want to find.
- Tap in the search results that appear to navigate to a chat or group conversation.
Apply Search Filters
You can also search for messages using a variety of filters to narrow down the person, group, and time period.
The following filters are available:
- From: a specific person.
- In: a particular group.
- Before: a specific date.
- After: a specific date.
Tap each filter to search for a person or group, and select a date.
In the filtered results that appear, you can tap a message to navigate to that conversation.