In Fuze Mobile, you can search your entire message history using key words or phrases.
Additionally, you can search for messages from specific people or groups, and you can filter search results by sender, conversation, and date.
Search for a Message
You can search your messages from the Message tab of the Search screen.
1. When you're on the Recent conversations screen, tap in the Search field at the top of the main Fuze Mobile screen. The Search screen appears.
2. Tap Messages.
3. (Optional) Tap one or more Search Filters to apply recently used filters to your query, or enter one of the following filters, followed by a corresponding attribute.
- From: a specific person, including yourself ("me").
- In: a group conversation.
- Before: a specific date.
- After: a specific date.
4. Enter the key word or phrase you want to find.
5. Tap in the search results that appear to navigate to a chat or group conversation.