This article is for External Attendees (meeting attendees who do not have Fuze Guest accounts). Details about how to join a meeting as a Fuze User or Guest are available here.
Fuze Web (http://web.fuze.com) is our web-based version of Fuze that you can use to attend meetings and access video and screen share features with no app download or installation required.
To join a meeting via Fuze Web, all you need is the following:
- A computer with Google Chrome installed
- Internet access
To join a meeting using Fuze Web
1. Depending on how you were invited to the meeting, perform one of the following:
- If you received a meeting invite as a link
(e.g., https://fuze.me/61537821), click the link or copy and paste it into your Google Chrome address bar.
- If you received an 8-digit meeting ID
Open Google Chrome and navigate to https://web.fuze.com, then click Join Meeting.
2. Enter your Name (this helps the host recognize you so that they can accept you into the meeting), and click Join Meeting.
3. If this is your first time joining a meeting via Fuze Web, you may need to Allow Fuze Web to access your camera and microphone.
4. An Audio and Video Preview Screen appears in which you can select your audio and video options.
5. Click Join Meeting to enter the meeting.