This article is for External Attendees (meeting attendees who do not have Fuze Guest accounts).
You can dial in to a Fuze Meeting using toll, toll free, or international (non-US) numbers provided by Fuze, or you can have Fuze call you directly on your phone.
To dial in to a Fuze Meeting:
- Click Join by Phone in the Fuze Meeting launch screen.
- Depending on how you want to dial in, click Call Me, or click Or Dial In.
- Depending on the option you chose, perform one of the following:
- To have Fuze call you: Enter your Phone Number and Name, then click Call Me.
- To dial in to the meeting: Dial the toll, toll free, or International (non-US) number, then enter your Meeting ID, followed by pound (#).