You can search your entire message history on the Messages tab on the Search screen. Additionally, you can search for message from specific people or groups, and you can filter search results by content, conversation, and date.
Search for a Message
You can search for messages from anyone, or from a specific person.
To search for a message:
- Click in the Search field at on the Fuze toolbar. The Search screen appears.
- Navigate to the Messages tab.
- (Optional) To search for messages from a specific person or group, type "from:" in the Search Messages field, start typing the person or group name, then click on a person or group in the pop-up list that appears.
- Enter the word or phrase you want to find, and click a conversation in the search results that appear.
Apply Search Filters
You can apply the following filters to your search criteria using the Filter By menu:
- Content Type (Messages or Files)
- To and From Date
Simply click Filter By before or after entering your search term in the Search Messages field, and select the filter criteria you want to apply to your search results.