Details about meetings and webinars you've started or joined in Fuze, including Meeting ID, Notes, recordings, and other content, are automatically saved for you to view and access whenever you need them.
Your full meetings and webinar history on the Meetings tab of the Search screen.
The Meetings tab of the Search screen
To access the Meetings tab on the Search screen, click in the Search field in the Fuze toolbar, or open the Meetings menu on the Fuze toolbar and click Meeting List. The Search screen appears.
If you navigate to the Meetings tab of the Search screen, you can search for Past or Upcoming meetings or webinars by name.
You can also use the Filter By menu to show Upcoming or Past meetings (if Fuze is connected to your calendar).
If you hover your mouse cursor over a previous call, the following options are available depending on the type of contact:
Join the meeting. This feature is helpful if you want to access notes or other content that was shared during the meeting.
Copy a link to the meeting. You can send the link to another person if you wish to rejoin the meeting with them.
Access Meeting and Webinar Recordings
Meeting hosts can access recordings of meetings and webinars from the Search screen.
- Start by clicking in the Search box. The Search screen appears.
- Navigate to the Meetings tab.
- Click Recordings. A list of recordings appears, as shown below.
- Search for the meeting recording you want to access by meeting name.
5. Hover your mouse cursor over the recording. The recording options appear:
6. Click on the recording to share it, or click one of the following:
Download the recording.
|Share the recording.|
Share a Recording
If you want to share a recording of a meeting to one or more people in your contacts list, you can send them a link, or you can email the shared recording directly from Fuze. You can also require a password, and set an expiration date on which access to the shared recording expires.
In the Sharing screen, enable the sharing setting for the recording.
Depending on how you want to send the recording, you can perform the following:
Configure Password and Expiration
Setting a password and expiration date is optional, but recommended.
- Set or remove an expiration date by using the selectors to the right of the Link expires after field.
- Set or remove a password requirement by enabling Require Password, and enter your desired password in the field to the right.
To Send a Link to the Recording
- Click Save. The recording sharing settings are updated.
- Click theLlink button to copy the recording link to your clipboard.
- Send the link via email, chat, or other method. Anyone at your organization with the link can access the recording.
To Send the Recording Via Email
- In the Invite section, enter the name(s) of the people to which you want to send the recording.
- (Optional) Switch on Send custom message to invitees and enter your message in the custom message field that appears.
- Click Save. An email with a link to the recording is sent to the recipient(s).