All of your group and one-on-one conversations in Fuze are organized in your conversations pane at the left-hand side of Fuze, which is organized into Recent and Favorite conversations.
Your Recent list is a running record of all calls and chat conversations you’ve joined, organized from most- to least-recent. Whether its with other people at your organization, groups, guests, and even external calls, all of your communications are available in one convenient location.
Additionally, you can access the Settings menu for any conversation in your Recent list to perform any of the following actions:
- Add the conversation to your Favorites list
- Hide the conversation
- Mute notifications for the conversation
- Start a video call with the person or group
- Start a call with a number
- Add or associate phone numbers from calls to new or existing contacts
Have a few people or conversations you need to keep at your fingertips?
You can add them to your Favorites list so that they’re easy to access whenever you need them. Simply right-click a person or group in your Recent list and select Favorite to add them to your favorites list.