When you open Fuze for the first time, look for our assisted setup process. This is a brief checklist of steps to help you get up and running quickly.
Steps included in the Setup Checklist are as follows:
- Make a test call - Ensure your audio and phone connection are functioning properly.
- Choose your phone - Configure your preferred phone device (Fuze uses this device for phone calls by default).
- Add a picture - Add a profile picture to help other people recognize you.
- Get connected - Import your calendar and contacts from your Google or Office 365 accounts.
- Set up voicemail - Record the greeting message for your voicemail.
To revisit the Setup Checklist after your initial sign in, click Get Set Up in the Help menu.