- Ability to look up all contacts from the directory service that is affiliated with Google or Office 365 accounts you connect to Fuze.
- Additional performance and stability improvements.
See the full Fuze Mobile 5.3 Release Notes for more details.
- Video calls now ring recipients, similar to regular phone calls. A 'ringing' screen will appear when you click the video call button in a one-on-one or group conversation.
- Performance improvements for quicker loading of chat history.
- Preview thumbnails of images, files, URL links, and gifs in a conversation prior to sending.
View the Fuze Mobile 5.2 Whats New video.
See the full Fuze Mobile 5.2 Release Notes for more details.