When you are signed in to Outlook click-to-call, you can use Fuze to call phone numbers that are stored for contacts in your Outlook address book.
To call a contact using click to call:
- Open your outlook contact list (any address book view works).
- Search for the contact you want to call.
- Click on the contact’s name in the search results.
- Either open the Fuze Call menu and select Call With Fuze, or right-click the contact’s name and select Call with Fuze on the shortcut menu that appears.
- The Fuze call window appears, shown below.
- Select the stored number you want to call.
- Click OK. Your Fuze preferred device begins to ring.
- Answer your preferred device to begin the call.