When you’re scheduling a meeting with your Outlook calendar, you can schedule and add a Fuze meeting to your invite with a single click.
To add a Fuze Meeting to your Outlook meeting:
- Create a new meeting invite in your Outlook calendar.
- Click Make it a Fuze Meeting in the Fuze for Office 365 pane.
A Fuze Meeting is created and the details are added to the body of your invite.
- You can complete and send your Outlook calendar invite now, or you can perform the following actions for the Fuze Meeting:
- Click Join to join the meeting.
- Click Copy Link to copy the meeting link and share it.
- Select a pre-defined combination of meeting settings, depending on the type of meeting you are hosting:
- Open Meeting
The meeting starts as soon as attendees join. Any attendee can act as the host, share their screen, and access meeting settings.
- Private Meeting
The meeting starts only when the creator of the meeting joins. The host is the only person that can share their screen and access meeting settings. Attendees are not accepted into the meeting unless they are manually accepted by the host.
- Large Meeting (or webinar)
The meeting starts when attendees join, but attendees cannot see each other in the Participants list.
Additionally, attendees cannot share their screen or access settings, and they can chat only with the host.
- Open Meeting
Toll free and international numbers are included in the invitation, and all attendees are accepted automatically into the meeting.
Advanced meeting options
Click Advanced Options to configure the following options for your meeting:
Display toll-free number in invitation
Include a toll free number so that attendees can dial in to your meeting.
Display international dial-in number in invitation
Include a number that allows international attendees to dial in to the meeting.
Auto accept all
Allow anyone with the invitation to join the meeting.
Enable audio chimes for entry and exit
When selected, an audio notification plays when attendees join and exit the meeting.
Start recording automatically
Start recording the meeting automatically when the meeting starts.