To use Fuze Click-to-Call, you must have:
- An operating system supported by the Firefox browser.
- The Firefox browser.
- One of the following Fuze UC Service Bundles: Core, Power, Attendant or Supervisor. If you do not have access, please contact your administrator.
Download and install the extension
To download and install Fuze Click-to-Call:
- Download the Fuze for Firefox installer by clicking here.
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Navigate to the location where you downloaded the Fuze for Firefox installer (filename: fuze_for_firefox-118.10927.11639.1-fx.xpi).
- Click and drag the installer file into the Firefox browser. A pop up dialog appears.
- Click Add.
Fuze for Edge is enabled, a confirmation dialog appears, and the Fuze icon is displayed next to the URL field at the top of your browser window.