To use Fuze Click-to-Call, you must have:
- An operating system supported by the Firefox browser.
- The latest version of the Firefox browser.
- One of the following Fuze UC Service Bundles: Core, Power, Attendant or Supervisor.
- If you do not have access, please contact your IT administrator.
Download and Install the Extension
The Fuze for Firefox extension is currently unavailable for download. We will provide an update once it is made available. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
To download and install Fuze Click-to-Call:
- Download the Fuze for Firefox installer.
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Navigate to the location where you downloaded the Fuze for Firefox installer (The filename is fuze_for_firefox-118.10927.11639.1-fx.xpi).
- Click and drag the installer file into the Firefox browser. A pop up dialog appears.
- Click Add.
Fuze for Firefox is enabled. A confirmation dialog appears, and the Fuze icon is displayed next to the URL field at the top of your browser window.