To use Fuze Click-to-Call, your system must meet the following requirements:
- An operating system supported by the Google Chrome browser.
- The Google Chrome browser version 33 or later.
- You must have one of the following Fuze UC Service Bundles: Core, Power, Attendant or Supervisor.
- If you do not have access, please contact your administrator.
Download and Install the Extension
The Fuze for Chrome extension is currently unavailable for download from the Chrome web store. We will provide an update once it is made available. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
To download and install Fuze Click-to-Call:
- Download the extension from the Chrome web store.
- Click Add to Chrome. A confirmation window appears.
- Click Add extension.
The extension is added to Chrome and the Fuze icon appears next to the Omnibox (URL field) at the top of your Chrome browser window.