When you're on a call in Fuze Mobile, you can transfer calls in three ways:
- Transfer Now — Transfer a call directly to a recipient without speaking them first.
- Call First — Place the current call on hold and ring the recipient before transferring.
- Send to Voicemail — Transfer a caller directly to the recipient's voicemail.
To Transfer a Call
- While on a call, tap the More Options icon.
Tap Transfer Call.
- Search for, and tap the name of the contact to which you want to transfer the call.
- Tap Transfer Now, Call First, or Send to Voicemail.
If you tapped Transfer Now, or Send to Voicemail, the caller is transferred and your call with them ends.
- If you tapped Call First, a transfer panel appears at the top of the call screen.
- Tap Transfer to complete the transfer and end your call.