You can perform the following types of call transfers with Fuze Mobile:
- Transfer Now — Commonly known as “blind transfer”, this feature allows you to transfer a call directly to a contact without speaking to the contact beforehand.
- Transfer to Voicemail — Allows you to search for a contact and transfer a caller directly to that contact’s voicemail.
To transfer a call:
- While on a call, tap the More Options icon.
Depending on how you want to transfer the call, tap Transfer Now, or Transfer to Voicemail.
- Enter the name, extension, or person’s number in the search field.
- Tap the next icon to the right of the contact's name or phone number to transfer the call.
Note: When transferring a call via the Transfer Now option, the person receiving the call will see the original caller’s ID.