You can view and manage guests you’ve invited in the Guests section of the Settings screen of Fuze Desktop or Fuze Web.
You cannot manage guests via Fuze Mobile at this time.
You can manage Fuze guests in the following ways:
Looking for information on inviting guests on Fuze Mobile? Please refer to Invite Guests - Fuze Mobile .
The Guests section includes a list of active and invited guests. It also includes a list of guests you’ve deactivated. You can view guest details such as name, email address, company, role, and their activation status.
You can perform the following actions for guests:
|Deactivate a guest.|
|Resend an invitation email to an invited guest.|
|Reactivate and send an invite to a deactivated guest.|
Guests can be deactivated by anyone from whom they’ve accepted an invite. Administrators can also view and deactivate any guest at your organization in Fuze Hub.
You cannot deactivate guests from Fuze Mobile at this time.
To deactivate a guest:
- Open the Profile menu and select Settings. The Settings screen appears.
- Navigate to the Guests section.
- In the Invited & Active guest list, click the X to the right of the row associated with the guest. The guest is deactivated and can no longer log in to Fuze.
Guests you’ve deactivated are removed from all groups and chat conversations.
Deactivated guests cannot:
- View or access any conversations they were part of with people at your organization
- Chat with others in your organization
- Join private groups or chat with members of those groups
Deactivated guests can join meetings and conference calls if invited by someone at your organization. Additionally, you or someone else at your organization can re-invite deactivated guests at any time.