The Calls section of the Settings screen, shown below, allows you to configure settings for calls you make and receive via Fuze.
Note: You can click ESC to exit and save your changes at any time.
Settings in the Calls section include:
Your preferred device is the primary device that Fuze uses when you make and receive calls using Fuze apps. Fuze also uses this device when you use click-to-call features.
Fuze uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) technology to make calls via your preferred device, which, is Fuze Desktop or Fuze Web by default (depending on which app you're using).
To configure a different preferred device, select My preferred phone and then select one of the following from the select a phone drop-down list:
- Fuze Mobile — Fuze calls are made and received via Fuze Mobile.
- Desk Phone — Fuze calls are made and received via your Desk Phone (if connected to Fuze).
- Fuze Desktop (or Web) — Fuze Desktop uses your computer as the primary device from which calls are made and received.
- Other phone number — When you make a call, Fuze Desktop uses the phone number (DID) that is assigned to you by your IT administrator. Alternately, you can click the Edit icon and enter a number that you would like to use as a preferred number.
By default, all call records are automatically cleared from your call history after 90 days.
If you make and receive calls to a large number of unknown numbers (e.g., numbers outside of your organization), you can enable the Clear unknown calls setting to remove records of calls to unknown numbers at even more frequent intervals.
Simply enable the Clear unknown calls setting, then use the drop-down menu to select how long to keep unknown calls in your sidebar:
The options include: 1, 2, 4, or 8 hours, 3 days, or 1 week
CRM links let you open your CRM to view more information about a caller or contact.
Note: Your CRM solution must be linked to Fuze by your administrator to use these options. Contact your administrator for more information.
Click the toggle switch next to Show CRM links in Fuze to allow the links to be shown.
Click the toggle switch next to Open your CRM links automatically and use the drop-down menus to choose when the links will open.
- When a call rings or On connect (when a call is connected)
- for: incoming calls, outgoing calls, or both incoming and outgoing calls
To save settings you have configured in the Settings screen, simply click ESC when you've finished.