Looking for information on configuring settings on Fuze Mobile? Please refer to Meetings Settings.
Use the Meeting section in Settings to configure settings for meetings that you create and host in Fuze.
For information about the type of meetings you can schedule, please refer to Meetings Types.
Click ESC to exit and save your changes at any time.
We currently do not support the ability to add virtual backgrounds. For additional information about meetings features available to presenters and attendees, please refer to Meeting Features.
Expand a section below to view details about meetings settings.
Use the Vanity Link section to create custom, memorable meeting identifiers.
For example, imagine that you have a recurring weekly meeting. You can create a vanity link for your meeting with the following identifier:
Click the link button on the left to copy the full URL of vanity links that you create or edit.
Create a custom vanity link so that participants can join meetings easily without having to remember an 8-digit meeting ID.
- Click the + icon on the far-right side of the section. The Create a Vanity Link screen is displayed.
- In the blank field after https://fuze.me/, enter the vanity name you want to use for the meeting. For example, weeklymeeting.
- Select a Create a new meeting option.
- Toggle Create a new meeting to the right if the vanity link is for a new meeting.
Toggle Create a new meeting to the left if the vanity link is for an existing meeting, and add the exiting meeting ID in the box that is displayed to associate the new vanity link with the existing meeting ID.
You can only assign meeting ID numbers of meetings that you created yourself.
- Toggle Display Toll-Free number upon joining to the right to provide participants a toll-free number to dial in to the meeting.
- Click Create.
The vanity meeting is created and added to your list of vanity links.
- Click the link button on the left to copy the full URL of vanity links that you create.
Edit a custom vanity link to update the custom meeting ID when meeting information changes.
- Click the Edit icon to the right of the vanity link name.
The Edit a Vanity Link screen is displayed.
- Edit the existing vanity link.
- Click Save.
Use the Dial-in section to control how meeting participants dial into your meeting. This is especially useful if some meeting participants are not Fuze users.
The Host Pin is a 4-digit numeric PIN that allows you to identify yourself as the meeting host. If you are the host of a meeting and you dial in instead of joining from Fuze Desktop, Fuze Web, or Fuze Mobile, you must enter this PIN to start the meeting. No one else can join the meeting until you enter the PIN.
To change your Host PIN, complete the following:
- Click the pencil icon.
- Type a new 4-digit numeric PIN into the text box.
- Click the check mark button.
Add countries (optional)
If you often meet with people from other countries, you can select one or more countries to include local dial-in numbers for those participants in your meeting invites.
Set your default country
Select a primary country to determine the toll-free numbers that are provided to participants that dial into your meetings.
For information on meeting controls and features, please refer to Meetings Features.
Use the Host Delegates section to assign other Fuze users at your organization privileges to start and host meetings that you created.
To add a host delegate, enter their name in the My host delegates field and select them from the list that is displayed.
Click the X to the right of a person’s name to remove them from the delegate list.