Listening to Call Recordings
Note: To access call recordings in the Fuze Customer Portal, you must have the correct permissions.
- See Allow a User to Listen to Call Recordings to learn how to grant access to users.
Begin by logging into the Fuze Customer Portal here: portal.thinkingphones.com
Click Home then click Call Recordings.
You'll land on the Browse Call Recordings page shown below.
- Here you can choose different filters to find the call you are looking for.
- Filtering results by user name, extension, source (number), and destination (number) are the most useful to find an individual call recording.
- Once you've chosen your desired filters, click to view your search results.
- The results will show any recordings matching your filters.
To listen to a recording:
- Click the play icon to the right of the recording. This will open a new playback window (shown below).
- In the playback window you can click on the waveform to leave comments at specific times in the recording.
- Note: Adding comments is only supported in Firefox and Google Chrome browsers.
- Once a comment has been added, you can click edit or delete to change or remove the comment.
- After listening to the recording, click to return to your search results on the Browse Recordings page.
Additional Call Recording options:
- To save a call recording to your computer:
- Click the save icon to the right of the recording.
- You can also save multiple recordings at once by clicking the checkbox to the left of the recordings you want to save, then clicking at the bottom of the page.
- To email a call recording:
- Click the email icon to the right of the recording.
- To view additional details about a particular recording:
- Click the Recording ID on the left of the recording.