Webinars are a unique type of meeting that is designed to be a public meeting, capable of hosting up to 1000 participants.
Anyone can participate, and you require attendees to register and provide specific details about themselves prior to joining (e.g., company, email, name, etc.).
Webinars have a specific creation and management workflow in Fuze that allows you to define presenters, set and manage dates, and automatically generate and email invite that you can customize and send to invitees.
You can create and manage webinars via the Meetings tab of the Search screen.
Create a Webinar
1. Click in the Search field in the Fuze toolbar. The Search screen appears, shown below.
2. Navigate to the Meetings tab and click Webinars. The Webinars screen appears.
Tip: if you do not see the Webinars link at the left of the Search screen, expand the Fuze window.
3. Click Schedule a Webinar. The Schedule Webinar screen appears.
4. Enter your webinar Title, select a Date and Time, and add a brief description.
5. Scroll down and enter a Contact Name and Contact Email.
6. Add an event image, and select event options as shown below.
6. Select event options by switching on or off the parameters for the event.
7. Click Next. The Presenters screen appears.
8. Add presenter details, and click Add for each presenter you want to showcase in the webinar email.
Note: You can also click Add me as presenter to include your own details in the webinar invite.
9. Click Next. The Registration screen appears.
10. Select the checkbox that is adjacent to each detail you want to request of attendees who register for the webinar.
11. Select the checkbox that is adjacent to each detail in the Required column that you want to include as a required field for registration.
Note: you can click Add another field to enter a custom field to request of attendees (Fuze cannot validate the information entered by attendees in custom fields).
12. Click Next. The event summary screen appears.
13. review the details you've configured for the webinar, and click Schedule if you're ready to schedule the webinar and generate the invite email.
Note: You can click Edit to return to any section you need to update.
When the webinar is scheduled, Fuze automatically generates and sends the invite email to the email address that you entered as the webinar contact.
Example email invite
You can then customize the invite if you wish, and you can forward and send the invite to your list of invitee email addresses.
Your scheduled webinar appears on the Webinars section of the Meetings tab in the Search screen. You can hover your mouse cursor over the webinar to copy a link, edit webinar details and regenerate an invite, delete, or join the webinar.