If you are on an active call and you have another call on hold, you can merge the calls into a single conference call. You can merge up to 2 additional participants into a single call.
When you merge a call, video and screen share are not available.
- During an active call, click Merge.
- Click on the name or number of the person that is currently on hold.
- Click Merge to start a conference call with both callers.
If you are on a video call, the following prompt is displayed:
- Click Continue to turn off video and screen share and proceed with merging the call.
- In the conference call screen, click On Hold to place callers on hold or take callers off hold.