Merge a Call
If you’re on an active call while you have another call on hold, you can merge the calls into a single conference call. You can merge up to three calls.
Note: When you merge a call, video and screenshare are not available.
- While on an active call, click Merge.
- Click on the name or number of the person that is currently on hold.
- Click Merge to be placed into a conference call with both callers.
- If you are on a video call, a prompt appears, shown below.
- Click Continue to disable video and screen share, and to proceed with merging the call.
- In the conference call screen, you can click On Hold to take callers on or off hold in the conference call.