- Select your call result by clicking Select Call Result.
- Choose the appropriate option from the menu that appears.
- Click Done to complete the call log.
- If you click Done without selecting a call result, the call remains open.
Open calls can be found under Open Tasks on the main Fuze for Salesforce interface. You can choose a call result later by selecting the call under Open Tasks.
An open task has a Salesforce task record status of In progress. A closed task has a Salesforce status of Closed.
Users can optionally specify a secondary action to open one of the following three objects in Salesforce:
- The call log task object
- The matched contact or lead
- The linked object record, which can be a case, contract, opportunity, or account
This flexibility can help users quickly complete a custom workflow set up on these objects, without having to click or search for them in Salesforce. The secondary action will be retained for subsequent call logs until changed or reset.
With the complete call post-action, selecting a call result will no longer automatically close the call and mark the call task as complete. The user must now explicitly click Done to complete the call task.