Fuze for Salesforce allows you to link an open call log to a Salesforce case, contract, opportunity, or account.
Note: Due to restrictions in Salesforce, when a call is matched to a lead, you cannot link the call to a case, contract, or opportunity.
To link a call log to a Salesforce case, contact, or opportunity:
1. Click the Link button.
- You can search for an existing case, contract, or opportunity, or create a new one.
- To link to an existing case, contract, or opportunity, click on the search field, type in a case number or text, then press enter to see the results.
- Click on the case, contract, or opportunity that you want to link.
2. To create a new Salesforce case, click New Case, New Contract, New Opportunity, or New Account to which you will link the call log. A prompt appears that asks you to confirm a new object will be created (this helps to avoid creation of unnecessary objects that you may not be able to retroactively delete).
3. The Salesforce screen displays the new case, contract, or opportunity form for you to complete.