You can quickly and easily make calls using Click-to-Call, built into Fuze for Salesforce.
Calling a Contact from Search Results
- Type the name or partial name of the contact you want to call into the Search field and press Enter.
- In the search results, click the phone number of the person you want to call.
- Your preferred click-to-call device rings.
- Answer your device, and the call will begin to ring the person you are calling.
- When the call is connected, a new call log opens automatically (if configured by your administrator).
Receiving an Incoming Call
When you receive a call on your Fuze number, Fuze for Salesforce notifies you of the incoming call.
You can answer the call with any of your Fuze devices or applications.
You can also Decline the call by clicking the End button.