Using the Fuze Meeting Scheduler for Outlook you can add a meeting to an invite you create, or create an invite and add a Fuze Meeting at the same time.
To create and add, or to add a Fuze meeting to an invite:
- Perform one of the following:
- Click Meeting Options. A calendar invite is created and the Fuze Meeting options screen, shown below.
- Create a new Outlook meeting invite, then click Meeting Options. The Fuze Meeting options screen opens, shown below.
- Select a meeting type in the meeting drop-down list.
- (Optional) Select or de-select checkboxes to customize settings for the meeting type you selected.
- Click OK. Information about the Fuze meeting and how to join is added to the meeting description body.
- Complete the meeting creation workflow in your calendar.