Operating System: Windows® 7 SP1, 8, 10 or later.
Fuze for Office 365 is currently available for the following versions of Outlook:
- Outlook on the Web
- Outlook 2013 SP1+
- Outlook 2016+
- Outlook 2016 for Mac
To install Fuze for Office 365:
- Visit the Fuze - Unified Communication page on Microsoft Appsource.
- Click Get It Now.
- Sign into your Microsoft account if prompted.
- Open Outlook and click Settings to open your settings screen.
- Click Manage add-ins.
- Search for “Fuze”.
- Click Add to turn on the Fuze for Office 365 add-in.
- Close the Settings screen. The Fuze for Office 365 pane is now displayed in Outlook.
Note: See the article Sign In for more details about how to log in.