When someone leaves you a voicemail in Fuze, use the Voicemails screen to download the message, call the person that left the voicemail, send a chat message to the caller, or delete the message.
You can manage your voicemail in the following ways:
- Accessing New Voicemail Within Fuze Mobile
- Listening to Voicemail
- Call Voicemail Menu
- Accessing Voicemail Outside of Fuze Mobile
Access your voicemail from the Calling screen. When you have at least one new voicemail, a red icon that contains the number of new voicemails is displayed next to the Calling icon in the bottom menu and next to Voicemails on the Calling screen.
Listen to new and existing voicemail messages from the Calling screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Calling.
The Call history and Voicemails screen is displayed.
- Tap Voicemails to view your new and existing voicemails.
A list of your voicemails is displayed.
- In the list, tap the voicemail that you want to listen to.
The voicemail row expands, and the voicemail options are displayed.
- Use the voicemail options to perform the following actions:
- Play the voicemail
- Turn speakerphone on or off
- Call the person that left the voicemail
- Send a chat message to the person that left the voicemail
- Delete the voicemail
To delete multiple voicemail messages, tap and hold down on each message to select it. A checkmark will appear next to the messages you have chosen. Tap the delete icon to complete the operation. Deleted messages are unrecoverable.
Tap Call voicemail menu at the top of your voicemail list to call *123 and listen to your voicemail messages.
After your call is connected, you are prompted for your voicemail PIN. After you successfully enter your voicemail PIN, you can listen to your Fuze voicemail messages.
- Dial your Fuze phone number.
- Wait for the call to go to voicemail, then press * when you hear your greeting.
- You will then be prompted to enter your voicemail PIN.
Once you have successfully entered your PIN, you can listen to your Fuze voicemail messages.