Your profile picture is the image that appears next to your name in various locations throughout Fuze apps.
Your profile picture can help other people identify you if, for example, you’re messaging with other people, or you’re in a meeting and your camera is not turned on. Other people will be able to view your profile picture instead.
Setting your profile picture
1. Tap the Profile Menu icon.
2. Tap your current Profile Picture at the top of the screen.
- If taking a new picture, tap Take a Photo.
Note: Fuze Mobile may request access to your phone's camera. Allow access to take a photo.
- If selecting a photo that's already on your device, tap Choose Existing Photo
Note: Fuze Mobile may request access to your device's photos. Allow access to use a photo.
- After taking or selecting your photo, use your touchscreen to zoom and center the photo.
- Tap Choose. Your profile picture is saved.