In the Fuze Portal, you can listen to voicemails, manage voicemail messages, change what happens when your phone number is dialed, and reset your voicemail PIN.
Logging into the Fuze Portal
- Navigate to the Fuze Customer Portal.
The Welcome screen is displayed.
- Enter the following credentials:
- Username or Email
After you enter you credentials, the Fuze Portal homepage is displayed:
Confirm that the extension for your user account is listed under extensions. If you have multiple extensions assigned to your user account, click the extensions drop-down and select the extension that you want to make changes to in the Fuze Portal.
When the correct extension is selected, the following information is displayed under extensions:
- Inbound number: It displays the full inbound number associated with the selected extension.
- Description: It displays the user name associated with the selected extension.
- Type: It displays the extension type.
For additional information on the Fuze Portal, please refer to Fuze Portal Training Videos.