Accessing Voicemail Recordings
To change your voicemail settings via the Fuze Portal, start by logging in to https://portal.thinkingphones.com. You'll be taken to the Fuze Customer Portal Home Page.
Navigate to the My Voicemail tab will allow you to access any voicemail messages for any of your assigned phone numbers. If you receive voicemails from multiple numbers, choose which number you'd like to see from the drop-down on the top left in the image above.
New voicemails are displayed here by most recently received. You'll be able to see if a voicemail is new, who it is from, the date and time received as well as the length.
You can listen to any voicemail by clicking the play button in the Listen column.
Download any of your voicemails by clicking Download to the right of the voicemail you want to download.
Delete a Voicemail
To delete a voicemail, move it to an archive folder, or mark it as read, select the voicemail(s) using the checkbox on the left and click Delete Selected, Move Selected, or Mark as Read.
- Delete Selected removes the message from all devices and services (Note: this cannot be undone).
- Move Selected moves the message to an archive folder. You can navigate to these archive folders using the drop-down shown below.
- Mark As Read removes the "New" label from the message and keep it in your inbox.
1. Navigate to the Voicemail Settings tab.
On this tab, you'll find the following settings.
- Email for Voicemail Notification - Type your email address here to receive email notifications for new voicemail messages.
- Send Messages as Attachments? - Click this box to attach an audio file of your new voicemail messages to each email notification.
- Delete Messages Once Emailed - Click this box to delete voicemail messages from the Portal and your Phone when message is sent as email attachment.
- Review Messages Before Saving - Click this box to allow callers to review their voicemail message before sending it to your inbox.
- Envelope - Click this box to announce the date and time a message was recorded before playing it back.
- Time Zone - This drop-down sets the time zone for voicemail timestamps.
- Change your Voicemail PIN - See below for more details.
Changing your voicemail PIN
1. To change your voicemail PIN, click Change PIN on the bottom right. This will display the pop-up pictured below.
2. Type your new voicemail PIN in the box and click OK.
Note: Your PIN must be a minimum of 4 digits. Avoid repeating digits (i.e. 4444 or 5555) and sequential numbers (i.e. 1234 or 5678).
Apply Your Changes
After making any change in the Voicemail Settings tab, you must click Apply Changes for those changes to go into effect.
Changes made here may take up to 10 minutes to take effect.