Groups are great for a variety of reasons, and with Fuze you can do much more than just chat with other members of a group. You can also join calls or meetings, share files, recordings, notes, to enhance your experience and let work flow.
Whether you want to start a conversation between a few people, or form a themed discussion, creating a group in Fuze is easy.
To create a group:
- Click . The Search screen appears, shown below.
- Click . The Create Group screen appears, shown below.
- Click to add or edit the group name.
Note: A name is required for groups with more than 12 members.
- Search for people to add to the group, and click their names to add them to the list of members.
- Click GO TO GROUP to create your group and proceed to the desktop chat screen.