You can schedule a meeting for a future date and time and invite attendees in Fuze.
If you use Google Calendar or Office 365, however, you can also schedule meetings directly from your calendar with the click of a button using our Fuze Connectors. See the Fuze Connectors section for more information.
To schedule a meeting in Fuze Desktop:
Click Meetings at the on the Fuze toolbar, then click NEW MEETING.
Tip: If you are using Fuze Desktop in a small window, you may need to click the New icon on the top left for the meetings icon to appear.
- Enter a meeting Name and enter the names of People to invite (optional).
Tip: You can also enter email addresses here to invite external participants to the meeting.
- (Optional) Click Edit Settings to change the meeting type and configure meeting-specific settings.
Note: See the article Meeting Types for more details about the settings that are available for meetings.
Click Schedule. The Schedule screen appears, shown below.
- Choose a date, and select a time and length from the Start time and length from the Length drop down list.
- Click Schedule. Invites are sent to the people in the meeting participants list via email. Invites include details about the meeting, as well as a calendar invite.
- Click DONE to close the meeting confirmation screen.