Adding a new contact
Add a new contact if you have a phone number in your Recent list that is not associated with an existing contact.
- Click the phone number in your Recent list.
- Open the Add contact screen using one of the following methods:
In the Recents list, right-click the number or click the ellipses, then select Add Contact.
In the Recents list, click the phone number, and then click Add this number as a Contact in the conversation history.
- Enter a first name, last name, and company.
Optionally, click Show More to add details such as a second phone number, an email, or an address.
- Click Create Contact.
To add a picture for a contact, click the camera icon to the left of the name fields.
We currently do not support the export of contacts from Fuze Desktop to Fuze Mobile.
If a possible duplicate contact is detected, you receive the following notification after you click Create contact:
Click Edit Existing to merge the current contact with an existing one.
Editing a Contact
You can edit information only for contacts that you add to Fuze. You cannot edit the information for a Fuze contact that is within your organization.
- Open the chat conversation with the contact that you want to edit.
- Click the profile icon to open the profile pane.
- Click Edit Contact in the bottom-right corner of the profile pane.
- Edit the contact information.
- Click Save.
The updated information is saved to the profile.