Follow the instructions below to install Fuze Contact Center on your Mac.
If the app is already installed, uninstall the app
If you already have the application installed and have received the following message:
“The ThinkingContactCenter executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library."
Uninstall the application by dragging the folder to the trash can and emptying the trash. This will ensure a clean installation.
Download the application
Use the links below to download Fuze Contact Center.
Installation and launching the application
Once installed, unzip the folder in the downloads section (if applicable) then continue:
1. Open the Downloads folder and move the entire Fuze Contact Center folder to your Desktop.
2. Move the entire folder from the Desktop to the Applications folder in your Finder.
3. Open the “FuzeContactCenter-client” folder and then move the application itself out of the folder and into theApplications folder so that both the downloaded folder and the application are separate but both are still within the Applications folder.
If necessary you may need to authenticate with your Mac user profile credentials.
4. Once you have moved the application out of the “FuzeContactCenter-client” folder and into theApplications folder, hold the command key down, select the Fuze application and then move it back into the “FuzeContactCenter-client” folder.
Again, if necessary, please authenticate the move
5. Once done, you can launch Fuze Contact Center.
At this point, you will be able to pin the application to the task bar or create a short cut on your desktop.