Fuze eFax service allows you to send faxes using the Fuze Customer Portal, and receive faxes sent to your fax number as an email attachment.
You must have an eFax service associated with your Customer Portal account to send and receive eFaxes. If you do not have an eFax service, please contact your administrator.
eFax file requirements:
- Files must be PDF format
- Files must be black and White
- Files can be no larger than 10MB in size.
To send an eFax:
1. Begin by logging into the Fuze Customer Portal here: https://portal.thinkingphones.com
2. After logging in, you'll see the Fuze Portal Home Page.
3. Click on Home, and select Send Fax. You'll see the screen shown below.
4. Click Add File on the top left to add a PDF, or drag and drop the PDF file you'd like to fax.
5. Once your file has been added you will see it listed under Documents to be sent, as shown in the example below.
After your file has been added, make sure that the number that you want to send your fax from shows up in the Fax Service dropdown list at the of the window.
If you only have one eFax number than it will be selected by default, however if you have more than one eFax number you will need to select the Fax number that you want to use.
6. In the Destination Fax Numbers field, type in the full 10-digit fax number to which you want to send your fax.
7. Type one number per line to send to multiple fax numbers, as shown below.
8. Use the Paper Size dropdown list to select the paper size you'd like to use. Note: ‘letter’, ‘A4’, and ‘legal’ are all supported.
9. If you would like to add a cover letter to your fax, check the Use Cover Page checkbox. Enter the information you'd like to include in the fields below the checkbox (shown below). This information will be formatted into a cover letter sent along with your attached PDF.
10. When you're ready to send your fax, click Send at the bottom of the page.
You can check the status of your faxes in the window on the right side of the page.