This article covers a recently identified issue with one of Fuze’s Outlook integrations.
Fuze offers three integrations for Microsoft Outlook and Office 365:
- Meeting Scheduler for Microsoft Outlook: This integration is only available to Fuze customers using Microsoft Outlook on Windows. It is available for on-premise Exchange and Office 365. It allows for meeting scheduling only.
- Outlook Click-to-call: This integration is only available to Fuze customers using Microsoft Outlook on Windows. It is available for on-premise Exchange and Office 365. It adds click-to-call functionality to your Outlook address book.
- Fuze for Office 365: This integration is available to Fuze customers on both Windows and Mac. It allows for meeting scheduling and a click-to-call add-in for Office 365, which is available on Microsoft's Appsource.
If you experience the above error, while login into your Fuze account within your Fuze Outlook Meeting Scheduler add-in, please follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Close Outlook.
- Download and install the latest version of the application.
- Launch Outlook.
- Log into your Fuze account within the Fuze Outlook add-in.
The Fuze Outlook add-in should now function as expected.