With the release of Fuze 6.13, we brought the Contact Center experience to Fuze Mobile on tablets. Please refer to Installing Fuze Mobile to download and install the latest version of Fuze on your tablet.
You must have a Supervisor license and be added as a Supervisor to the Contact Center queue(s) by your system administrator.
You can perform the following actions on your tablet:
- Manage your queues
- View queue statistics
- Manage your agents
- Manage your agent watch list
- Sign agents in and out of queues
- Search for specific queues and agents
- Configure and view alerts such as:
- Abandoned calls
- Active agents
- Average call wait
- Calls waiting
- Longest wait time
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Initiate call monitoring
- You can quickly see if one of your agents is recording a call or has momentarily paused a recording.
- An Agent is recording notification appears when a recording is initiated.
For additional information about the Fuze Supervisor Console, please refer to Supervisor Console Overview.